Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hello everyone!!

First off, I am a slacker – I have not posted as often as I said I would, with nothing for an excuse besides school and general laziness. But, what I had meant to post about a week ago was the news that I was buying my friend and her sister’s Breyer collections – about 150 models.

I managed to find about 52 of them to keep, some of them ones I had already sold from my own collection.



Yeah.

Anyways, my shelves are now full – but I must say, that wall of my room looks much more inviting with 135 Breyer models on it :D

If you couldn’t tell in that picture, we got a dusting of snow this morning. Nothing photographing, but enough to make is pretty dang cold out there. The cow was pretty frisky this morning too :D



While we’re still thinking of the goings-on around here, I thought I’d show you these pictures:





(My brother took these three photos; he’s turning into a great photographer!)

Wondering what the heck is going on with the tripod? Well, glad I piqued your interest – but you’ll have to wait until we finish our project before I tell you :D



Oh, and just to prove that I’m not perfect – I put my phone through an entire washing machine cycle yesterday morning…24 hours later, it’s almost working right, but the LCD touch display still looks like it has a little water in it :/ Go figure. :P



Well, that’s all for now – no new tack or model horse news….oh, except that I have two new models on the way :D I’ll post photos as soon as they get here!

No comments: