Monday, February 14, 2011

The Pony Saddle for Andrea...

...is now finished!!





I also got my pretty Grand Teton poster for a photo showing background...I think it looks pretty spiffy!



This picture above is a close-up of the elastic end on the girth.


Now, the bridle:




My Flash pony has a REALLY thick throatlatch, so the buckle came down really low on his jaw, but I'm pretty sure the Stone pony's throatlatch is a tad smaller...




As always, click on the photo to enlarge. I'll be cutting and dyeing the pieces for the TWH set tonight and I might get part of the bridle done too...we'll see if the fam wants to watch a movie instead of watching me play with leather and tools!


I hope you like your set Andrea!

2 comments:

Eva said...

Have you been to the Tetons? I go every summer/winter/spring break--it's beautiful.

Noble Farms Custom Saddlery said...

No, I haven't been there personally - but I would love to go there sometime!