Saturday, January 15, 2011

Beginnings of First Drastic Custom

I had a brainstorm yesterday - why not take my mom's old, beat-up Breyers and turn them into nice Customs? One is the PAM Palomino, Bay Clyde mare with a broken ear, appaloosa running stallion with a partially-broken tail - if you lift his tail, you can see the crack around it - rearing mustang, Diablo I think? Appy lying foal, Appy scratching foal, Misty of Chicoteague, Justin Morgan - Big long list...

But, Justin Morgan is first...

If anyone here has read The Phantom Stallion by Terri Farley, I was thinking of making him a bay like the main character's horse, Ace...

First Step: I separated his tail from his right hind leg:


Now, off to take a shower - me and my little brothers helped dad split and stack firewood for three hours, so now I smell like chain saw exhaust AND B.O....

Oh, the joys of country living...

No comments: