Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My new horse...drum roll, please..........

Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da.....


Harmonie!


After about 10-20 minutes of himming and hawing, scrutinizing a ton of beautiful models, me and my mom jointly agreed on Harmonie. And I have to admit...

He is pretty!

I want to get a harness and a cart for him to pull around my shelves now, so maybe one of these days I'll get brave and make one!

Of course, I forgot my camera when we went to Scheffel's (the toy store) yesterday, so...yeah.

Take in the moment...

You are now a victim of my scatterbrained-ness!

Update on my English Jumping set - *sigh*...poor Lisa at Rio Rondo! I had her add a piece of tooling leather to my order (after I forgot to order it initially, *duh*). My RDLC bits and stirrups are on the way, and today I am ordering a pounce wheel set (Thank you Braymere, I should be paying you for all of your shared ideas!) and some gum tragacanth and waxed thread from Tandy (thanks again Mrs. Buxton!).

All in all, my Christmas was a bit drawn out - actually, it's not over until I get my Phantom Stallion #21, "Dawn Runner" from B&N as a gift from my aunt...

I think that book was in Ontario, too....ugh.

1 comment:

Rebecca Taylor said...

Harmonie is a very beautiful model!
Congratulations on your latest acquisition :)