Saturday, January 1, 2011

My New-Year's Resolutions...

It snowed a good inch and a half last night...of course, brought out the Breyers for some photos...


So, here are my goals for the new year:

1. Get my Driver's license - I got my permit this year and I hope to get my license in early summer.

2. Take an English saddle set and some art and photography projects to the Open classes this year at the Fair...an English saddle would rock the house against wallets and phone cases.


3. Sell at least 2 saddle sets - and have people WANT my work!

4. Start some over-fences work with Sam, my ex-racehorse Thoroughbred.

5. Make a blog post every day...so far, so good!

6. Make the best of every day and situation, whether it's to my liking or not!

Now that you've read my goals, enjoy some photos from this morning's snow...










Happy new year everyone!

1 comment:

Meekkeet Studio said...

Oh, I'm sure you'll win at the Fair with your model horse tack! I've been entering artwork and halters ( no saddles, but this year I will!)some sets and scenes for about 4 years now. Last year wasn't so great, I only entered one piece of art, but that got a blue! Believe me, you'll STUN them! By the way, I wish I had that beaut Valentine! >.<