Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Completed Jumping Bridle

Another drum roll......

I finished it!

Finally...whew. That sure took alot longer than I expected - I'm just glad i was able to scrape up the patience needed to finish my best bridle so far...

Here are some pics for you:

AHA!!!! Well, there is one of my new Stone ISH customs...HA! Can't believe I got it to load!

Anyways: (click on the pictures to enlarge)



So, I am pleased, though I find all of the flaws that stick out like sore thumbs - lots of em - but hey, it gives me something to want to do better, right?

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic bridle! There is so much detail in it. Great job!

-Nichelle

Dominique said...

That is amazing
Do u use buckles with buckle tongues
Or d-rings with buckle tongues?
Plz answer ASAP!!!

Dominique said...

Email dominique2000moss@yahoo.com plz